We are Grace & Greene Clayworks.
Terms & Conditions of Business
1. This website, www.graceandgreeneclayworks.com is operated by Grace & Greene Clayworks. Terms such as “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Grace & Greene Clayworks where they are used in these terms and conditions, and across the website.
2. By purchasing something from our store, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained in this document.
4. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
5. Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures or finishes, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ and so we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods or services that you are purchasing.
6. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
i) The item you have ordered is out of stock
ii) We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error
iv) There is a system or procurement failure
v) You have failed our customer validation checks
7. When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us.
8. Your order will only be accepted by us once your goods have been dispatched.
9.Items that are personalised, made to order or commissioned will be marked with a lead time. These lead times represent our best wait time estimate at the time of the order, and are subject to change.
9. On completing your purchase you will be presented with one or more options for delivery or pickup locally from Manchester M16. i) Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a courier delay, or at busy times).
ii) Please wait to be contacted via email to arrange the pickup of your item. Be aware that if this option isn’t possible at the time, we reserve the right to ask you to pay for delivery instead.
10. If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the items have been dispatched or not. Where they have been dispatched, the customer will be responsible for paying the cost of the safe return the items.
11. Personalised products, made to order products and commissions are not eligible for cancellation unless requested within 24 hours from purchase.
12. Where items have not been dispatched prior to a cancellation request our refund policy will apply.
Liability & Indemnity
13. Grace & Greene Clayworks shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
14. You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
15. These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
16. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and Grace & Greene Clayworks whether written or oral.
17. We may change these terms and conditions at any time.
18. Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
19. Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure.
This policy explains how we comply with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), the DPA (Data Protection Act) and the PECR (Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations).
Further explanations may be provided for specific pages or features of this website in order to help you understand how we, this website and its third parties (if any) interact with you and your computer / device in order to serve it to you.
DPA & GDPR
This website and Grace & Greene Clayworks comply with the DPA (Data Protection Act 1998) and GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). This policy will be updated as the law surrounding data protection changes after the completion of Brexit.
Website Visitor Tracking
This website uses tracking software to monitor its visitors to better understand how they use it. The software does not store, save or collect personal information. It works by saving a cookie to your computer’s hard drive in order to track and monitor your anonymised engagement data and usage of the website.
If you have purchased products from www.graceandgreeneclayworks.com I will hold your data for a maximum of 2 years.
Contact & Communication
Users that contact Grace & Greene Clayworks through this website do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested, at their own risk. The personal information provided is kept private and stored securely until it no longer has a use.
Where it has been clearly stated and where website users have given their express permission, we may use your details to send you products/services information through a mailing list system. This is done in accordance with the regulations named in ‘The policy’ above.
External Website Links & Third Parties
Although we aim to include safe external links, users are advised to proceed with caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout this website. External links are clickable text / banner / image links to other websites. We cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite our best efforts. Users should therefore note they click on external links at their own risk and we cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
Social Media Policy & Usage
Grace & Greene Clayworks has official profiles on both Instagram and Facebook. Users are advised to verify authenticity of such profiles before engaging with, or sharing information with such profiles. We will never ask for user passwords or personal details on social media platforms. Users are advised to conduct themselves appropriately when engaging with us on social media.
On occasion, our website may feature social media sharing buttons, which help share web content from web pages directly to social media platforms. Website users engage with social sharing buttons at their own discretion and accept that doing so may publish content to their social media profile feed or page.
Downloads & Media Files
Precautions have been taken to ensure only genuine downloads are available to users on the website. Users are advised to verify each link using third party anti virus software or other similar apps. Any documents, files or media made available to download on this website are provided to users at their own risk.
We accept no responsibility for downloads from third parties and advise users to verify their authenticity using third party anti virus software or similar apps.
Access to your data
You are entitled to access the personal information I hold on you. Email your subject access request to email@example.com and I will respond to your request within 1 month.
This privacy notice was last updated on 27th July 2020. It will be reviewed and may be updated when it is necessary. It will always be accessible on the Grace & Greene Clayworks website.